This was my first and last XNA project. It’s not because I didn’t love XNA, it is very cool and very fast! But as an independent/sole developer, the time it took me to get to this point was too long. I realized I had to go to another tool like GameMaker or Unity.

This is a true to the original clone of Pacman. All ghosts (and all sprites actually) are made up of white sprites tinted at run-time. Results look good, I just worry about how many sprites could a CPU handle.

Photoshop Save to Web utility is very good at making the smallest PNGs possible. Usually 16 to 64 shades of black to white suffice.

PS: I ported this game to GameMaker Studio. View Post.